Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have a question? we have the answers,  please contact us at

Frequently asked Questions

Please contact us you you do not find an answer below.

If you’re looking for FAQ’s about gang life, please visit our Myth and Realities page here.

I need to report a crime.

Contact your local police department directly. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1.

How do I apply to be a police officer with CFSEU-BC?

 To be a police officer with the CFSEU-BC, you must be a serving police officer with one of the police agencies working in British Columbia. The CFSEU-BC is a highly specialized police environment and when seeking sworn police officers for vacant or upcoming vacancies, the Unit engages in a competitive process amongst the various partner police agencies.

How do I apply for a civilian job with the CFSEU-BC?

From time to time, the CFSEU-BC seeks civilians to fill certain positions. When seeking civilians to fill these positions, external advertisements are made through conventional methods. You are encouraged to check for these positions if you are interested.

How do I volunteer with the CFSEU-BC?

There are currently no volunteer opportunities with the CFSEU-BC. If you are interested in volunteering with a police agency, we encourage you to contact your local police agency or RCMP Detachment, as they have many volunteer opportunities in communities across the province.

How do I make a request under the Access to Private Information Act?

I need a phone number for someone at CFSEU-BC.

 Please contact

How do I give my comments/feedback on a CFSEU-BC officer (or the Organization generally)?

Please email

I am a reporter/member of the media looking for information.

Please contact

How do I get a hold of End Gang Life posters and videos?

Please contact

Phone: 778.290.2040
Fax: 778.290.6101
14200 Green Timbers Way
Surrey, BC V3T 6P3