**UPDATED** Male Turns Himself in After Warrant Issued for His Arrest
A male wanted on an arrest warrant after charges were laid in a Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of B.C. (CFSEU-BC) investigation has turned himself in to authorities.
In July 2020, CFSEU-BC began an investigation into the alleged drug trafficking activities of a group of alleged Wolfpack drug traffickers operating in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. As a result, a number of suspects were identified and between October 2020 and May 2021, multiple search warrants were executed on residences at various Vancouver locations.
The Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) approved 11 counts of criminal charges, including Organized Crime-related charges, against a number of alleged Wolfpack-aligned drug traffickers;
– Joseph Ebert Charles Lowley, a 39-year-old male from Vancouver
– Vinod Kanna Aruldevarajan, a 27-year-old male from Vancouver
– Roger Alfredo Bardales Medina, a 30-year-old male from Burnaby
– Hemen Hewa Saed, a 30-year-old male from Vancouver
– Diego Maradona Saed, a 23-year-old male from New Westminster
– Howjeen Saed, a 27-year-old male from Vancouver
On December 1, 2022, Roger Alfredo Bardales Medina turned himself in to authorities in relation to his arrest warrant. Diego Saed, and Joseph Lowley have not been located and remain wanted on warrants in relation to their charges. If anyone has any information in connection to the location of Diego Saed or Joseph Lowley, please contact your local police or Crime Stoppers.